We understand that owning a small business can be rewarding, however unexpected and expected cost also becomes a burden. Business legal advice is no exception and can be the costliest aspect of running your business. Do not panic. Have a piece of mind and let us handle all the legal work for you while coaching you through the process at a fraction of the cost of any business law firm. Understanding the competitive landscape of any business cycle, we offer a wide range of service with pricing model to fit every business owner which includes:
- Demand letters
- Collection and court filing for businesses
- Business contract review and redlines
- Vendor engagement, partnerships, mergers, sales and acquisition
- Contract drafting for clients’ engagement, employee, vendor or real estate.
- Articles of Incorporation registration, business registration
- Tax planning and restructuring
- Risk Management and around the clock consulting.
- In person negotiations and legal strategic advice.
- Employment and business law
- Business Plans + Government Grants
Either to better understand your business competitive edge, applying for a loan or putting your ideas on paper, a business plan is often time a good leverage and asset to have. Business owners do not often know where to start or how to begin to write a plan for many reasons including the lack of time. Because your business is like a child that needs 24/7 attention, it is difficult to step away and do other things. We offer a range of:
- Full/part business plan writing
- Financial and accounting plan
- Strategic plans, estimates and proposals
- Government grant application assistance
- Loan documents